Late Submission Appeal & Amendment Exercise
- Fees for amendment/revision in the pricing of registered units or other details [excluding BUMI Status and Change of Title] and submission of documents for Certification Exercise to REHDA Branch exceeding the deadline (30-days from the SPA stamping date) :
* Kindly be reminded to fill the respective online Certification Exercise and submit the required documents to the respective Branch by 1 March 2022 (Kedah/Perlis, Negeri Sembilan & Terengganu by 2 March 2022).
Late submission appeal online submission is now CLOSED. Please allow some time for HQ to process & approve the late submission appeal that have been submitted before the closing date.
- The amendment/late submission fee is chargeable per submission and should be made payable to: -
REHDA MALAYSIA Public Bank Account No: 3088280408.
[ Name on cheque: REHDA MALAYSIA ]
- The processing timeline for Amendment Exercise/Late Submission Appeal is 7 working days upon submission with payment received OR upon management approval on discount requested. For submissions appealing for discount, please note the processing timeline is longer depending on the discount approval status.
- The amendment exercise for HOC 2020-2021 approved units/projects will close on TUESDAY, 15 MARCH 2022 at 6.00 pm. Any applications/submissions for amendments after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The certification late submission appeal exercise for HOC 2020-2021 will close on TUESDAY, 1 MARCH 2022 at 6.00 pm. Any applications for late submission appeal after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The certification exercise deadline for SPAs stamped between 1 June to 13 November 2020 to REHDA Branches has been extended to 14 December 2020.
- In view of the recent FMCO, the closing date/dateline for Certification Exercise for SPAs stamped between 15 April 2021 to 11 September 2021 is extended to 11 October 2021.
- For change in BUMI Status, developers are not required to fill in the Amendment Exercise form. The change is to be noted during the Certification Exercise.
- Amendments/revisions of Parcel/Unit No. is strictly NOT allowed.
- New/additional units are NOT ALLOWED to be included/inserted in the amendment application/submission. New/additional units must be submitted as a new registration.