- Fees for amendment/revision in the pricing of registered units or other details [excluding BUMI Status and Change of Title] and submission of documents for Certification Exercise to REHDA Branch exceeding the deadline (30-days from the SPA stamping date) :
* No late submissions will be entertained after 30 July 2021.
- The fee is chargeable per submission and should be made payable to: -
REHDA MALAYSIA Public Bank Account No: 3088280408.
[ Name on cheque: REHDA MALAYSIA ]
- The amendment exercise for HOC 2020-2021 approved units/projects will close on Thursday, 15 July 2021 at 6.00 pm. Any applications/submissions for amendments after the closing date will not be entertained.
- In view of the CMCO taking place at most places, certification exercise deadline for SPA stamped between 1 June to 12 October 2020 to REHDA Branches is extended to 11 November 2020.
Please be reminded to adhere the respective Branch's SOP when submitting the documents.
- For change in BUMI Status, developers are not required to fill in the Amendment Exercise form. The change is to be noted during the Certification Exercise.
- Amendments/revisions to Parcel/Unit No. is strictly NOT allowed.
- New/additional units are NOT ALLOWED to be included/inserted in the amendment application/submission. New/additional units must be submitted as a new registration.